Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Why I was late for work today...

And why my hair was wet....
And my makeup was sloppy...

I can't START a project and not END it. It took me a little longer this morning than planned.

I had my Christmas stuff put away, however, the boxes were STILL upstairs..because I was not ready to face the basement.

With an upcoming baby shower on my mind...there was no more putting it off.

So..today was the day. Here is the before:
(don't you love my cat Oreo...keeping me company)?!

And here is the "after" ta-da.
I am just a little sore...and a little bruised...but a LOT happy.

PS. Tires are REALLY heavy. AND REALLY scary if there are spider webs in the middle. Glad it is done. (for a while). Matt needs to build this girl more shelves for me junk. (Head nod).

2 comments:

Misty said...

Wow, that looks great! I've decided that spiders/spider webs are the #1 reason why I DON'T clean. You're very brave! (Even with a baby shower coming up, don't you realize that you can just NOT show your guests that part of the house? There are a number of rooms you won't be seeing when you come over!) :)

Christy said...

Nice! I love a good organized clean up. :)