Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Silly Little Ones!

I just had to share some silly pics!

So..Leo and Tina bought this awesome Big Wheel for Jamie for Christmas. He hasn't quite got the hang of riding it himself..so this is what I found the other day! Lauren was giving him a ride. So cute!

AND...then it became Lauren dragging him! It was hillarious and they both loved it!

For some reason the kiddos were acting particular silly and got all jazzed up. Here is cute Lauren...incognito!

Jamie also got dressed up. He thinks he is so tough in this getup...he shoots the gun upside down and uses the screwdriver as a "sword". How he knows the word "sword" amd "kill" and "dead" is beyond me!! I told him no shooting sister, his parents, or any of our pets, so now he makes sure I know he is just shooting "Rarr Mans" and "Bears". Ha! What a sweet boy! He is so much fun now that he is talking more!

And finally one shot of my dog Pepper. She will be 15 this year! She is as sweet and peppy as always..just a little older and maybe with worse hearing and worse vision. Awww...I still love her anyway!

3 comments:

erin louise said...

ha ha I loved the pictures. Your kids are sooo cute

Misty said...

Those pictures are to die for! Lauren would look gorgeous no matter what she decided to wear, and Jamie looks so hard core in his little outfit! I think words like that are just programmed into little boy's brains ... mine know them too, but I have no idea how.

Beth said...

I love the pic of Jamie in his "get up".. he is so stinking cute! Love how he behaves around me! He loves Miss Beff
Aww Lauren, she's a sweet girl. Love her silly shades!