Sunday, June 14, 2009

Maybe whning on your blog CAN get you what you want!

Yup folks! My husband has heard my whines regarding the slowness on our home computer and suprised me with this baby for our 10 year anniversary! I had no idea that he had planned this for me and I literally cried when I heard what I was getting, that is right "heard" because as hard as Matt tried to keep it a secret...nothing is much of a secret with a 5 year old in your presence. Matt made special efforts to not show Lauren, but discussing the gift with my mom was his demise. Here is a picture of my new toy. I promise to try to blog more, e-mail more, and maybe do some of that "face-booking" thing...MAYBE!!!! I have never had a lap top and I am thrilled.....
We spent our 10th anniversary, (yup 10, can you believe it?), in Las Vegas. My parents took the kids for two whole nights so we could enjoy some much needed alone time. We had a blast. I will try to post some pictures, as soon as I learn how to download them...he he he!
Happy Anniversary Matt, I love you and thank you for everything!!

3 comments:

Mom of three ♥ said...

That is so awesome! Happy 10 years that's great. I can't wait to see more pictures and hear more from you now that you have a awesome lap top!

Beth said...

That is such a good present.! I bet you've been busy trying to figure it out.
I was going to tell you, my friend Michelle makes my background paper and if we ask her she would love to make you some paper too, its free and really cute. She is always changing mine.

Misty said...

Yay! Can't wait to see what you've been up to! :)