Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Best Dad

Happy Fathers Day to all you fathers out there. Personally, I have a great father that I could go on and on about..but I want to spotlight another great dad...my hubby Mathew! He is such a wonderful father to our children. He sacrifices a lot for our kids, and he loves them both so much and they adore him! I am so very lucky to have such a hard working, fun, and dedicated man to help me raise my little peeps! Here he is in action:
Riding the carousel with Jamie:
Lauren is definitely a daddy's girl!!!
I just love this picture. My three favorite people, doing one of my most favorite things, boating. Life is good!!
Happy Fathers Day Matt! You are the best!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Such cute pictures! Matt is handsome :)
Jamie looks like such a sweetie

Misty said...

Aw, this post is so cute! What a great daddy Matt is!

Matthew and Sarah said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE!

Christy said...

Daddy's are the best! I am glad you caught yourself a good one.