Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter 2012

Okay, I never take as many pictures as I should. AND when I let the kids take the pictures...they turn out blurry. BUT blurry is better than nothing. SO...here is the hunk and me on Easter.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture of the three most important people in my life! We got to relax on Easter day because we only went to Matt's Dads as my parents were out of town. Weird to not see my folks or siblings on Easter...other than that the day was perfect!
Jamie musta had some sort of growth spurt because he can't fit into any of his dress clothes anymore. SO, I got him a new suit for his birthday pictures and for Easter. He was SOO cute in it, I was soo happy.
My two kiddos are so sweet! Adorable too if I do say so myself.
SEE...Lauren initiated that kiss without me even telling her to! Love them!
Each of the kids wanted to take a picture with my camera phone-hence more blurry pictures. Here is the little prince and me.
AND the little princess and me.
The stud, again. LOVE that smile.
AT Matt's dad's house the kids had a blast with their cousins. Do these girls look alike? I think so-just different colors. Bella is so cute!
Here are four (of the five) Lovato grandchildren. Here they are being "sweet".
Uncle Greg said "everyone make a silly face" and this is what we got!
**Sorry-I had some issues uploading the pictures-so they are out of order**
Here is Lauren by herself. SO big!
My Step-Mom-In-Law, Tina makes SUCH wonderful goodies. After 40 days of no sweets I was in PARADISE. I overdid it though and had a sugar hangover the next day! BUT SOO GOOD! Leave it to me to get no pictures of the rest of the family-but getting a shot of the food. DOH! Sorry family members!
Tina hid like 300 eggs...I am not 100% sure if we found them all!
Lauren was super competitive and had to find the MOST. Who does she get that from?
My adorable niece Maddie. I could eat her up.
Jamie wasn't afraid to find eggs next to the rock wall...I was a little more afraid he would go over the side.
What the Easter Bunny brought Jamie. He has LOVED the Legos and had not put them down since he got them!
What the Easter Bunny left for the family-he knows how much I love Reese's Eggs! (The blue and pink bags were goodies from my sweet mom-they matched PERFECTLY, she was so generous!). Tina gave the kids a bunch of stuff too-but I didn't get any pictures before everything got scattered.
Lauren's treats from EB.
Even the cat got a treat!
Easter is so fun. I love that there is no wrapping. :)
I know that I am late...with my Smartphone I don't get on the REAL computer very often. I hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter. I am grateful for Jesus and his sacrifices for us. I am grateful for my amazing husband and my precious children as well as a loving and generous family. I am thankful for so many things-great friends and well for the Hunger Games series. LOL. Amen.

1 comment:

Misty said...

I love all of your pictures - even the blurry ones. It looks like your kids got spoiled rotten by that Easter Bunny. :)