Friday, October 7, 2011

My Shopping List

I was off on Thursday.  Maybe Lauren knew I was off and decided to make me a shopping list.  Although her spelling and handwriting are much improved....this "list" still made me giggle. 

I like how among ALL of this mainly healthy food is a stealthily placed "Dark Cholte Bar".  FYI:  I bought every last thing on this list.  Even "a new cat coller"...at a steal for $2.39.  I think my favorite is "qu-come Ber"....ya know..cucumber! I sure love that little girl...and I love that this list was created with a grape scented marker, mmmm.

4 comments:

Lamb Fam said...

I love that you bought everything- such a cute mom you are!
And I love the phonetical spelling phase! So cute!

Misty said...

Okay, I'm pretty good at deciphering Lauren's lists, but what is "Btocle"? (right beneath qu-come Ber?)

She is such a cutie ... and is really making progress!

Anonymous said...

Broccoli!!!!!!!

Christy said...

I love it! What a sweet little girl you have on your hands.