Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sometimes, just sometimes

Yup! Ocassionally I can be creative too! It was my Sister-in-Law Alex's birthday at the end of September. I found these cute shirts a couple of weeks earlier and thought they would be great presents for her:
I decided that I would make the other part of her present. Soooo I also made a necklace, earrings, and a bracelet to match the two shirts.
I have been making jewelry for about 5 years now. I still love to make pieces and I bead whenever I can. Here is a picture of my creations created especially for her and I hope that she liked my gift! Hope your birthday was great Alex!! Love ya girl!

3 comments:

Misty said...

Yes, you have mad skills! :) The jewelry looks great with the shirts! (And we LOVE the bracelet you made for Melia!) :) Love ya, you talented woman you!

Beth said...

Cute! Cute! I am wondering what my birthday present will be? Hmmm LOL

Rachel said...

Way cute! I still wear my bracelets you made me (through Shannon). I love them! ( :