In her new fitted jacket from her "Grandma Tee-Tee" it matches the background perfectly! Her hair looks cute and she is smiling so well! What to do!?
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Why does she have to be so darn cute?!
So-in February I spent a ton of money getting Lauren's annual birthday pictures taken. Then a couple of weeks later-they had "personality pictures" taken at school. They send them home for you to check out before you buy them. I was secretly hoping that her pictures would turn out horrible so that I wouldn't feel pressured to buy them and I could feel good about the chunk of change I laid down for her 7 year pics. Well...and then she comes home with this beauty:
In her new fitted jacket from her "Grandma Tee-Tee" it matches the background perfectly! Her hair looks cute and she is smiling so well! What to do!?
In her new fitted jacket from her "Grandma Tee-Tee" it matches the background perfectly! Her hair looks cute and she is smiling so well! What to do!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Those are cute! It wouldn't hurt to just buy one of the small photo packages of her, if they have one! :)
Buy the pictures! Cute cute!
ADORABLE! I'm glad I'm not the only mom who is a sucker for those school pictures. ( :
I think you'd better get used to this dillema ... every picture I've seen of Lauren is purchase-worthy!
Post a Comment